- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Correct me if I’m wrong, but that’s just about the nicest Popovich has ever been on the sideline, that time he hugged Jeff Van Gundy aside.
During the San Antonio Spurs’ championship parade Wednesday, Spurs head coach Gregg Popovich mocked LeBron James’ championship count.
One-word answers, shrugging, starring, blank looks — these two guys are the same person, and they’re both at the top of their respective sport. Maybe there’s something to not giving a shit about the media?
Two noted curmudgeons on the verge of a serious make out sesh. Classic video, after the jump.
An fantastic five minutes of pre-game media.
It’s nearly impossible to second-guess Gregg Popovich, one of the greatest coaches ever. That being said — damn, Pop, you really screwed this one up.
Gregg Popovich, comedian? From his third-quarter interview with TNT to his post-game standup act, Popovich equipped his emotions with a laugh track on Monday night at a time when he, and the Spurs, desperately needed a sense of humor.