- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
During the San Antonio Spurs’ championship parade Wednesday, Spurs head coach Gregg Popovich mocked LeBron James’ championship count.
One-word answers, shrugging, starring, blank looks — these two guys are the same person, and they’re both at the top of their respective sport. Maybe there’s something to not giving a shit about the media?
Two noted curmudgeons on the verge of a serious make out sesh. Classic video, after the jump.
An fantastic five minutes of pre-game media.
It’s nearly impossible to second-guess Gregg Popovich, one of the greatest coaches ever. That being said — damn, Pop, you really screwed this one up.
Gregg Popovich, comedian? From his third-quarter interview with TNT to his post-game standup act, Popovich equipped his emotions with a laugh track on Monday night at a time when he, and the Spurs, desperately needed a sense of humor.
The legend of Dwight Howard as insufferable child seems to pick up steam with every passing day. Take, for instance, this second-hand account from one Stephen A. Smith, who was on Mike and Mike Wednesday morning and told this story he heard through the grapevine about Howard incurring the wrath of Gregg Popovich during the All-Star Game.