- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The tradition is slightly different than the one in Punxsutawney, PA. In Bridgeton, NJ, if the groundhog emerges from its den and sees your shadow, then a reign of groundhog terror will proceed for 30 minutes.
Tim Duncan has long been referred to as “Groundhog Day,” a nickname gifted him by Charles Barkley because his game is the same thing every day like the Bill Murray film of the same name. With today actually being Groundhog Day, it only seems right that we honor Duncan’s model of consistency.