- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
The tradition is slightly different than the one in Punxsutawney, PA. In Bridgeton, NJ, if the groundhog emerges from its den and sees your shadow, then a reign of groundhog terror will proceed for 30 minutes.
Tim Duncan has long been referred to as “Groundhog Day,” a nickname gifted him by Charles Barkley because his game is the same thing every day like the Bill Murray film of the same name. With today actually being Groundhog Day, it only seems right that we honor Duncan’s model of consistency.