- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The tradition is slightly different than the one in Punxsutawney, PA. In Bridgeton, NJ, if the groundhog emerges from its den and sees your shadow, then a reign of groundhog terror will proceed for 30 minutes.
Tim Duncan has long been referred to as “Groundhog Day,” a nickname gifted him by Charles Barkley because his game is the same thing every day like the Bill Murray film of the same name. With today actually being Groundhog Day, it only seems right that we honor Duncan’s model of consistency.