- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The tradition is slightly different than the one in Punxsutawney, PA. In Bridgeton, NJ, if the groundhog emerges from its den and sees your shadow, then a reign of groundhog terror will proceed for 30 minutes.
Tim Duncan has long been referred to as “Groundhog Day,” a nickname gifted him by Charles Barkley because his game is the same thing every day like the Bill Murray film of the same name. With today actually being Groundhog Day, it only seems right that we honor Duncan’s model of consistency.