- This Is The Week That Was: It's Sportscrap For Sunday, Sept. 14
- RGIII Is Injured Again ... DeSean Jackson Also Hurt (With Updates)
- Dan Snyder: NFL 'Fortunate' To Have Roger Goodell As Commissioner
- NBA 2K15 News: Put Any Player From Any Era On Any Team For Any Reason
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Denis Lebedev fought Guillermo Jones in Moscow Friday night. We’ll speculate he didn’t go out clubbing after the fight. (Note: this is how he used to) Check out the slideshow of his grotesquely large eye inside.
After his second major knee injury, Marcus Lattimore was written off. Then Frank Gore called him, and told him that the same thing happend to him. So Lattimore got to work rehabbing. Now they’re teammates.
In what was a turning into a classic NCAA Tournament battle between two of the sport’s biggest programs, everything stopped. Players dropped to the ground in tears. Then CBS showed the footage. In case you are at all squeamish, here’s what happened.
What was supposed to be Jarome Iginla’s first game in a Penguin uniform Saturday turned into a slap shot to the face for Sidney Crosby. Like, literally. Reports surfaced today that, yes, his jaw is broken, and has will be undergoing extensive reconstructive dental work later this week. Sounds fun.