- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
It was 97 degrees today, which, by our extremely scientific calculations, is what’s known as “ball-sweating weather.” Here at SportsGrid, we know that it can sometimes be a daunting proposition to head to a ballgame — with, say, a date — and avoid sitting in a puddle of your own sweat, thus immediately ending any sort of physical attraction between you and that special someone. Luckily, our resident sweat-spert, Evan Sporer, is here with some tips on how to stay cool (and maintain some level of appeal) during those sweltering summer days at the stadium.