- Jozy Altidore Sets U.S. Record With Goal, Further Erases Memories Of Landon Donovan
- The Prancing Elites All-Male Dance Team Will One Day Rule The Sports World
- Shame Of Miami: Police Called As Heat Fans Who Left Early Pound On Doors To Be Let Back In
- Think Hitting One R.A. Dickey Knuckleball is Hard? Try Hitting Six At Once
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
guinness world records
Meet Moustafa Ismail. He’s originally from Egypt and now lives in Massachusetts. And he has massive biceps. Seriously, you might think you’ve seen massive biceps before – and you probably have! – but you haven’t seen ones like this. And if you don’t believe us, ask the Guinness World Records.
Robert Souris flipped into the Guinness book of world records in front of an audience unsure of what it was actually witnessing.
Thousands of Angels fans at Anaheim Stadium set a Guinness World Record for most people wearing costume masks at the same gathering, demolishing the previous record of 250 people.
Eric Valentin doesn’t play much for Wisconsin-Green Bay, but if you have even one particular thing you do especially well, you have a chance of making your mark somehow. And it’s safe to say Valentin can shoot half-court shots “especially well.”
Bowling is fun enough that this thought has probably crossed more than a few minds: “I wish I could just bowl, and never have to do anything else.” Well, a Plano, Texas man named Stephen Shanabrook recently took this idea to its logical extreme.