- Backup RB Roundup: Carlos Hyde, Devonta Freeman, Knowshon Moreno
- The Daily Show Reports On The Reporting Of Michael Sam's Showering Habits
- Hey Josh Gordon, Here's How You Beat A Drug Test Now That You're A Marked Man
- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
The Flying Tomato has been grounded, but it was for a good cause!
Andrew Bynum’s not going to play basketball for a while yet, and he’s apparently decided that he’s going to use that time away from the game to get weird. Or at least, to get real weird with his hair. And it’s time we applauded him for that.
Andy Murray earned a spot in the U.S. Open semifinals today with a hard-fought four-set win over John Isner, 7-5, 6-4, 3-6, 7-6 (2). And while the win means that Murray’s reached at least the semifinals of every major in 2011 – no small feat – he apparently had more on his mind than just the victory during a post-match interview with CBS’ Mary Joe Fernandez.
Athletes get thrown out of games for dangerous play all the time. It’s just that usually, ejections of that sort are reserved for…not hairstyles.
Bomani Jones is no stranger to giving LeBron James advice on dealing with his receding hairline, and after winning Around the Horn today, he used his platform to address the subject again.
You might not know this if you’re grievously uninformed on the vital issues of the day, but LeBron James is losing some hair. He needn’t fear, though – radio host Bomani Jones is here to help.