- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Hakeem Nicks is having an injury-plagued season in 2012: Through nine games, six of which he’s played in, he’s only amassed 27 receptions for 390 yards and 1 TD. This is well off his pace from last season, when he finished with 76 catches for 1,192 yards and 7 TDs. But Hakeem Nicks is a team player, so he doesn’t mind that Victor Cruz is the one owning the stat sheet in the Giants’ receiving corps.
The web roundup for Thursday, May 24th. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. See anything that should be on SportsGrid? Send it to email@example.com. After the jump, our starting five.
The “Got Milk” campaign has released a special Super Bowl-themed ad featuring the Giants’ Hakeem Nicks and Patriots’ Wes Welker, and it is wonderfully, amazingly cheesy. Seriously, doesn’t this look like the poster for a romantic comedy about two guys who have a one night stand only to wake up the next morning and realize they’re playing against each other in the Super Bowl?
The Giants took a 20-10 lead over the Packers heading into halftime of their playoff matchup…thanks to a play that brought to mind one of the franchise’s greatest moments.
New York Giants wideout Hakeem Nicks had a little “oh no he didn’t” moment late in the third quarter of this afternoon’s playoff game against the Atlanta Falcons.