- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Have you ever seen a cheerleader do a front-flip into a half-court shot? Here’s a cheerleader doing a front-flip into a half-court shot. We’re confident you’ll enjoy. [The Dagger]
DeShawn Stevenson may be made of money, but he is not money. At the end of the third quarter of last night’s Hawks-Magic game, Stevenson threw up a half-court heave that missed, to no one’s surprise. But the miss was horrific, to everyone’s surprise.