- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Raptors Bringing Back Old-School Jerseys Next Season
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Have you ever seen a cheerleader do a front-flip into a half-court shot? Here’s a cheerleader doing a front-flip into a half-court shot. We’re confident you’ll enjoy. [The Dagger]
DeShawn Stevenson may be made of money, but he is not money. At the end of the third quarter of last night’s Hawks-Magic game, Stevenson threw up a half-court heave that missed, to no one’s surprise. But the miss was horrific, to everyone’s surprise.