- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- As Crazy As It Sounds, The Jaguars Actually Have A Chance Of Making The Playoffs
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Have you ever seen a cheerleader do a front-flip into a half-court shot? Here’s a cheerleader doing a front-flip into a half-court shot. We’re confident you’ll enjoy. [The Dagger]
DeShawn Stevenson may be made of money, but he is not money. At the end of the third quarter of last night’s Hawks-Magic game, Stevenson threw up a half-court heave that missed, to no one’s surprise. But the miss was horrific, to everyone’s surprise.