- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Have you ever seen a cheerleader do a front-flip into a half-court shot? Here’s a cheerleader doing a front-flip into a half-court shot. We’re confident you’ll enjoy. [The Dagger]
DeShawn Stevenson may be made of money, but he is not money. At the end of the third quarter of last night’s Hawks-Magic game, Stevenson threw up a half-court heave that missed, to no one’s surprise. But the miss was horrific, to everyone’s surprise.