- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This is just nasty.
UNC basketball players occasionally play pickup games with members of the general student body. It’s a way to build camaraderie, to just be regular guys instead of on-campus celebrities, to just have some fun with your fellow students. And, in the case of star rising sophomore Harrison Barnes, it’s chance to try and paralyze those same students with fear that these fun, well-intentioned games have just torpedoed the Tar Heels’ title hopes.
Harrison Barnes is coming back to North Carolina. So is practically everyone else, and the Tar Heels are suddenly a strong preseason favorite to win next year’s title.
North Carolina freshman swingman Harrison Barnes seems to like his Nike Zoom Kobe VI’s, and Michael Jordan isn’t too happy about it.
North Carolina’s Harrison Barnes is one of the nation’s most heralded incoming freshmen this college basketball season. And while he’s struggled so far, today against Kentucky, he’s got the play of the day.