- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Yes, now it can be told: I played an organized game of quidditch … with a quaffle, blodger and occasionally a snitch. I have no idea what I just said, but it was fun and you can tackle girls.
Once the Harry Potter series blew up, this was destined to happen, and frankly, we think it’s a great thing that it did: Quidditch, the game of choice at Harry’s school of Hogwarts, is gaining a foothold in the real world.
We hope this doesn’t affect the acquisition of the Half-Blood Prince to play left back.