- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Once the Harry Potter series blew up, this was destined to happen, and frankly, we think it’s a great thing that it did: Quidditch, the game of choice at Harry’s school of Hogwarts, is gaining a foothold in the real world.
We hope this doesn’t affect the acquisition of the Half-Blood Prince to play left back.