- Jay Cutler Walked Into The Stadium Looking Douchier Than Ever
- The Real Reason The Vikings Don't 'Foresee' Adrian Peterson 'In Their Future'
- Mike Francesa Explains Why Roger Goodell Isn't Going Anywhere Anytime Soon
- Dear God This Kid Was Really Excited To Give A Post-Game Interview
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Yes, now it can be told: I played an organized game of quidditch … with a quaffle, blodger and occasionally a snitch. I have no idea what I just said, but it was fun and you can tackle girls.
Once the Harry Potter series blew up, this was destined to happen, and frankly, we think it’s a great thing that it did: Quidditch, the game of choice at Harry’s school of Hogwarts, is gaining a foothold in the real world.
We hope this doesn’t affect the acquisition of the Half-Blood Prince to play left back.