- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Yes, now it can be told: I played an organized game of quidditch … with a quaffle, blodger and occasionally a snitch. I have no idea what I just said, but it was fun and you can tackle girls.
Once the Harry Potter series blew up, this was destined to happen, and frankly, we think it’s a great thing that it did: Quidditch, the game of choice at Harry’s school of Hogwarts, is gaining a foothold in the real world.
We hope this doesn’t affect the acquisition of the Half-Blood Prince to play left back.