- Psychic Astros Fan Wedges Himself Into Grandstand To Avoid Foul Ball
- A Football Player Wards Off Gay Rumors By Saying He Fathered Kim Kardashian's Baby
- Yep, Alabama Is Getting A Waterfall In Its Football Locker Room
- Gerrit Cole's Time Is Now: Fantasy Baseball Prospect Pendulum
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
Once the Harry Potter series blew up, this was destined to happen, and frankly, we think it’s a great thing that it did: Quidditch, the game of choice at Harry’s school of Hogwarts, is gaining a foothold in the real world.
We hope this doesn’t affect the acquisition of the Half-Blood Prince to play left back.