- Jozy Altidore Sets U.S. Record With Goal, Further Erases Memories Of Landon Donovan
- The Prancing Elites All-Male Dance Team Will One Day Rule The Sports World
- Shame Of Miami: Police Called As Heat Fans Who Left Early Pound On Doors To Be Let Back In
- Think Hitting One R.A. Dickey Knuckleball is Hard? Try Hitting Six At Once
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
“That’s a clown question, bro,” Bryce Harper’s bro-tastic response to a reporter’s ill-advised question after a Nationals win, has taken the world by storm. It was all over the Twitterverse from the get-go, but its reach has inevitably entered the mainstream. The latest clown questionee? Septuagenarian U.S. Senator Harry Reid.
The Senate Majority Leader received an immigration question he didn’t like at a press conference, and he let it be known. His straight face and slow intonation, a stark contrast to Bryce’s quick, angry response, was genius. [Washington Post]
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) took some time out on the Senate floor yesterday to praise Washington Nationals rookie Stephen Strasburg, and not to be outdone, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) chimed in with his own praise of the young star.