- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
For the next week until tipoff, we’ll be taking a look at all the mid-major teams to make the men’s NCAA Basketball Tournament. Here, now, is Harvard: The Emory of the north.
Last night wasn’t really a matter of watching sports on television, so much as it was a matter of yesterday afternoon. And late morning. And early evening. And evening. Basically there was a lot of college basketball.
One Killed, Two Injured At Harvard-Yale Tailgate After UHaul Truck Driven By Student Collides With Fans
The Yale Daily News is reporting that a 30-year-old woman was killed after a UHaul truck, driven by a student, ran over three people shortly after 10am at the Harvard-Yale tailgate. Two others were injured, with one being in “serious but stable” condition.