- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
A redditor applied for the wide-open Wisconsin football head coaching job. Shockingly, he didn’t get it. However, his attempt produced a hilarious email exchange and brought to light an even more hilarious resume from a while back.
Anybody who has ever felt like giving up on an athletic endeavor need only look to Derek Rabelo, a Brazilian surfer who can ride with the best of them on the North Shore of Oahu, Hawaii. Derek doesn’t let a little thing like not being able to see keep him down. It’s a truly awesome story, so check it out after the jump.
Hawaii governor Neil Abercrombie questioned the fiscal responsibility of paying the NFL $4 million to host the Pro Bowl.