- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
A redditor applied for the wide-open Wisconsin football head coaching job. Shockingly, he didn’t get it. However, his attempt produced a hilarious email exchange and brought to light an even more hilarious resume from a while back.
Anybody who has ever felt like giving up on an athletic endeavor need only look to Derek Rabelo, a Brazilian surfer who can ride with the best of them on the North Shore of Oahu, Hawaii. Derek doesn’t let a little thing like not being able to see keep him down. It’s a truly awesome story, so check it out after the jump.
Hawaii governor Neil Abercrombie questioned the fiscal responsibility of paying the NFL $4 million to host the Pro Bowl.