- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
A redditor applied for the wide-open Wisconsin football head coaching job. Shockingly, he didn’t get it. However, his attempt produced a hilarious email exchange and brought to light an even more hilarious resume from a while back.
Anybody who has ever felt like giving up on an athletic endeavor need only look to Derek Rabelo, a Brazilian surfer who can ride with the best of them on the North Shore of Oahu, Hawaii. Derek doesn’t let a little thing like not being able to see keep him down. It’s a truly awesome story, so check it out after the jump.
Hawaii governor Neil Abercrombie questioned the fiscal responsibility of paying the NFL $4 million to host the Pro Bowl.