- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
A redditor applied for the wide-open Wisconsin football head coaching job. Shockingly, he didn’t get it. However, his attempt produced a hilarious email exchange and brought to light an even more hilarious resume from a while back.
Anybody who has ever felt like giving up on an athletic endeavor need only look to Derek Rabelo, a Brazilian surfer who can ride with the best of them on the North Shore of Oahu, Hawaii. Derek doesn’t let a little thing like not being able to see keep him down. It’s a truly awesome story, so check it out after the jump.
Hawaii governor Neil Abercrombie questioned the fiscal responsibility of paying the NFL $4 million to host the Pro Bowl.