- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Reportedly Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
A redditor applied for the wide-open Wisconsin football head coaching job. Shockingly, he didn’t get it. However, his attempt produced a hilarious email exchange and brought to light an even more hilarious resume from a while back.
Anybody who has ever felt like giving up on an athletic endeavor need only look to Derek Rabelo, a Brazilian surfer who can ride with the best of them on the North Shore of Oahu, Hawaii. Derek doesn’t let a little thing like not being able to see keep him down. It’s a truly awesome story, so check it out after the jump.
Hawaii governor Neil Abercrombie questioned the fiscal responsibility of paying the NFL $4 million to host the Pro Bowl.