- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Tonight, we’ve got Heat-Nets, Lakers-Suns, as well as some solid NHL and college basketball action. Heck, there’s even some golf and soccer, if you’re inclined. Check out the schedule, and how not to lose all of your money gambling on these games, after the jump.
The NBA regular season schedule was released earlier this evening, and it’s time to start circling games on your calendar. More after the hump.
When FIFA awarded the tiny nation of Qatar the 2022 World Cup, outrage prevailed…and that was before anyone thought about the nation’s potentially-unplayable conditions.
Lakers owner Jerry Buss spoke to the media yesterday before his charity poker tournament. Apparently, he doesn’t do this often – ESPN’s Dave McMenamin said Buss “speaks to the media infrequently” – so when he does, he makes it count.