- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
What Happened Last Night: Knicks On Receiving End Of Linsanity, A Boxing Legend Passes, And The NHL Does Its Thing
Last night was a busy one in the sports world, with plenty of NBA action and little bit of non-NBA action in play. Here now is a small pinch of the top stories so that you can stay somewhat informed before plowing back into leftover pie.
Boxer Hector “Macho” Camacho, who was shot in the face and neck last night in the Puerto Rican city of Bayamon, is reportedly brain dead. Camacho was shot in the head and neck on Tuesday night, after the car he was a passenger in was fired upon. Details, after the jump.