- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
A synopsis of this video is not entirely possible without sounding crazy, but here it goes. Fake Orlando Magic forward Hedo Turkoglu lotions up, heads to the beach, hypnotizes the real Glen Davis with pizza, and they both go dancing through the streets and golf courses of Orlando. You’re welcome.
The Orlando Magic’s Hedo Turkoglu debuted a new dance recently, and it’s been dubbed the “Shake Weight.” We can only hope that this is the last time it will be ever be seen.
Hedo Turkoglu’s carved out a nice niche for himself in the NBA landscape, which means he’s enjoyed more basketball success than 99.999999999999 percent of people ever will. That doesn’t make this failed dunk attempt any less funny.