- Jozy Altidore Sets U.S. Record With Goal, Further Erases Memories Of Landon Donovan
- The Prancing Elites All-Male Dance Team Will One Day Rule The Sports World
- Shame Of Miami: Police Called As Heat Fans Who Left Early Pound On Doors To Be Let Back In
- Think Hitting One R.A. Dickey Knuckleball is Hard? Try Hitting Six At Once
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
A synopsis of this video is not entirely possible without sounding crazy, but here it goes. Fake Orlando Magic forward Hedo Turkoglu lotions up, heads to the beach, hypnotizes the real Glen Davis with pizza, and they both go dancing through the streets and golf courses of Orlando. You’re welcome.
The Orlando Magic’s Hedo Turkoglu debuted a new dance recently, and it’s been dubbed the “Shake Weight.” We can only hope that this is the last time it will be ever be seen.
Hedo Turkoglu’s carved out a nice niche for himself in the NBA landscape, which means he’s enjoyed more basketball success than 99.999999999999 percent of people ever will. That doesn’t make this failed dunk attempt any less funny.