- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
A synopsis of this video is not entirely possible without sounding crazy, but here it goes. Fake Orlando Magic forward Hedo Turkoglu lotions up, heads to the beach, hypnotizes the real Glen Davis with pizza, and they both go dancing through the streets and golf courses of Orlando. You’re welcome.
The Orlando Magic’s Hedo Turkoglu debuted a new dance recently, and it’s been dubbed the “Shake Weight.” We can only hope that this is the last time it will be ever be seen.
Hedo Turkoglu’s carved out a nice niche for himself in the NBA landscape, which means he’s enjoyed more basketball success than 99.999999999999 percent of people ever will. That doesn’t make this failed dunk attempt any less funny.