- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
A synopsis of this video is not entirely possible without sounding crazy, but here it goes. Fake Orlando Magic forward Hedo Turkoglu lotions up, heads to the beach, hypnotizes the real Glen Davis with pizza, and they both go dancing through the streets and golf courses of Orlando. You’re welcome.
The Orlando Magic’s Hedo Turkoglu debuted a new dance recently, and it’s been dubbed the “Shake Weight.” We can only hope that this is the last time it will be ever be seen.
Hedo Turkoglu’s carved out a nice niche for himself in the NBA landscape, which means he’s enjoyed more basketball success than 99.999999999999 percent of people ever will. That doesn’t make this failed dunk attempt any less funny.