- Jerry Buss, You Will Be Remembered By This Dope L.A. Mansion
- Did 'Jeopardy' Take A Shot At Barry Bonds?
- Holy Crap! Look At These Before-And-After Photos Of Maradona
- SportsGrid's Week 15 NFL Pick$: Last Week Was Absurdly Profitable
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Adrian Peterson wants HGH testing, and he wants it now. He’s saying the obvious; the obvious that nobody is saying.
According to the Miami New Times, Alex Rodriguez may have taken PEDs as recently as last year. Other implicated players include Nelson Cruz and Gio Gonzalez, against whom the evidence is less damning. Check out the details, after the jump.
Baseball has been damn good this year. But along with Roger Clemens, perhaps baseball as we knew it in the 90s currently sits in a Washington court room. And it might be put away for good.