- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Adrian Peterson wants HGH testing, and he wants it now. He’s saying the obvious; the obvious that nobody is saying.
According to the Miami New Times, Alex Rodriguez may have taken PEDs as recently as last year. Other implicated players include Nelson Cruz and Gio Gonzalez, against whom the evidence is less damning. Check out the details, after the jump.
Baseball has been damn good this year. But along with Roger Clemens, perhaps baseball as we knew it in the 90s currently sits in a Washington court room. And it might be put away for good.