- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Adrian Peterson wants HGH testing, and he wants it now. He’s saying the obvious; the obvious that nobody is saying.
According to the Miami New Times, Alex Rodriguez may have taken PEDs as recently as last year. Other implicated players include Nelson Cruz and Gio Gonzalez, against whom the evidence is less damning. Check out the details, after the jump.
Baseball has been damn good this year. But along with Roger Clemens, perhaps baseball as we knew it in the 90s currently sits in a Washington court room. And it might be put away for good.