- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Adrian Peterson wants HGH testing, and he wants it now. He’s saying the obvious; the obvious that nobody is saying.
According to the Miami New Times, Alex Rodriguez may have taken PEDs as recently as last year. Other implicated players include Nelson Cruz and Gio Gonzalez, against whom the evidence is less damning. Check out the details, after the jump.
Baseball has been damn good this year. But along with Roger Clemens, perhaps baseball as we knew it in the 90s currently sits in a Washington court room. And it might be put away for good.