- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- Celebrity Chef Wants To Buy Washington D.C.'s NFL Team Through Kickstarter
- Russians Are Trying To Turn A Wu-Tang Track Into An Olympic Sport
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
high school football
Brett Favre Just Won A High School State Championship And Claims It Feels ‘Pretty Close’ To Winning A Super Bowl
High School QB Scrambles For 20 Seconds, Unleashes 40-Yard Hail Mary, Scores Touchdown, (Gets Girl?)
If you can imagine it, a football coach somewhere has tried it. You have to see this video we just found…
You’ve heard of the hidden ball trick, but what about the fraudulent incorrect football appeal? Perfectly executed and very convincing — plus, it resulted in an 80-yard score. Bravo, El Camino Real high school in Woodland Hills, California! Bravo!
16-Year-Old Kicked Off Football Team For Writing Poem Critical Of Coach, Teammates, In Class Assignment
UPDATE: Poetic justice! Student re-instated! A win for the common man over a warped educational bureaucracy! (As a poem, it did kind of suck).
This was a pretty silly complaint, but the larger question looms: can running up the score be considered bullying?
On the surface, PC victim nonsense. But beneath the surface, the parents, technically, have a case. And beneath that, an inner core made of molten rock.