- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Reportedly Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
high school football
“Hey, kids, it’s ok to kick someone’s ass — even a security guard — as long as there’s proof they’re an unrepentant asshole.”
– Wrongmessage McGee
Brett Favre Just Won A High School State Championship And Claims It Feels ‘Pretty Close’ To Winning A Super Bowl
High School QB Scrambles For 20 Seconds, Unleashes 40-Yard Hail Mary, Scores Touchdown, (Gets Girl?)
If you can imagine it, a football coach somewhere has tried it. You have to see this video we just found…
You’ve heard of the hidden ball trick, but what about the fraudulent incorrect football appeal? Perfectly executed and very convincing — plus, it resulted in an 80-yard score. Bravo, El Camino Real high school in Woodland Hills, California! Bravo!
16-Year-Old Kicked Off Football Team For Writing Poem Critical Of Coach, Teammates, In Class Assignment
UPDATE: Poetic justice! Student re-instated! A win for the common man over a warped educational bureaucracy! (As a poem, it did kind of suck).
This was a pretty silly complaint, but the larger question looms: can running up the score be considered bullying?