- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
high school football
The Arab — Coachella Valley High’s scowling, turban-wearing mascot — shall dance no more forever. But the art of compromise is still alive and well, as you will see following the jump.
“Hey, kids, it’s ok to kick someone’s ass — even a security guard — as long as there’s proof they’re an unrepentant asshole.”
– Wrongmessage McGee
Brett Favre Just Won A High School State Championship And Claims It Feels ‘Pretty Close’ To Winning A Super Bowl
High School QB Scrambles For 20 Seconds, Unleashes 40-Yard Hail Mary, Scores Touchdown, (Gets Girl?)
If you can imagine it, a football coach somewhere has tried it. You have to see this video we just found…
You’ve heard of the hidden ball trick, but what about the fraudulent incorrect football appeal? Perfectly executed and very convincing — plus, it resulted in an 80-yard score. Bravo, El Camino Real high school in Woodland Hills, California! Bravo!
16-Year-Old Kicked Off Football Team For Writing Poem Critical Of Coach, Teammates, In Class Assignment
UPDATE: Poetic justice! Student re-instated! A win for the common man over a warped educational bureaucracy! (As a poem, it did kind of suck).