- Amazingly, Sadly, Fat Lineman Is Now Even Fatter
- Ken Jeong Photobombed A Bunch Of 'Kate Upton Pretends To Be Boning/Giving Footjobs' Photoshoots
- Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia's
- A Children's Treasury Of People Catching Foul Balls While Holding Babies
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
High school hockey
Chances are, if you’re only making your Harlem Shake video now, you’ve missed the boat. Still, the fad hasn’t lost its steam. This high school boys’ hockey team from New York caught the Harlem Shake bug, but it wasn’t without its consequences. Their racy take on it forced a self-imposed forfeiture from a first-round Section 1 state playoff game. Did the crime fit the punishment? Judge for yourself.