- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Baseball cards still exist–and they’re pissed at Pete Rose. Well, not really, but they are refusing to acknowledge Rose’s all-time hits record. That’s right, Topps is on board with MLB that 4,256 baseballs miraculously hit themselves from 1963-1986. G-G-G-G-G-GHOST! More after the jump.
They say that all publicity is good publicity. Pete Rose, as much as anyone, has experienced that this isn’t necessarily the case, and given that Deadspin is currently reporting (with very solid evidence) that some of his game-used bats were undoubtedly corked, he’s about to be in the public eye again.