- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Baseball cards still exist–and they’re pissed at Pete Rose. Well, not really, but they are refusing to acknowledge Rose’s all-time hits record. That’s right, Topps is on board with MLB that 4,256 baseballs miraculously hit themselves from 1963-1986. G-G-G-G-G-GHOST! More after the jump.
They say that all publicity is good publicity. Pete Rose, as much as anyone, has experienced that this isn’t necessarily the case, and given that Deadspin is currently reporting (with very solid evidence) that some of his game-used bats were undoubtedly corked, he’s about to be in the public eye again.