- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Baseball cards still exist–and they’re pissed at Pete Rose. Well, not really, but they are refusing to acknowledge Rose’s all-time hits record. That’s right, Topps is on board with MLB that 4,256 baseballs miraculously hit themselves from 1963-1986. G-G-G-G-G-GHOST! More after the jump.
They say that all publicity is good publicity. Pete Rose, as much as anyone, has experienced that this isn’t necessarily the case, and given that Deadspin is currently reporting (with very solid evidence) that some of his game-used bats were undoubtedly corked, he’s about to be in the public eye again.