- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Baseball cards still exist–and they’re pissed at Pete Rose. Well, not really, but they are refusing to acknowledge Rose’s all-time hits record. That’s right, Topps is on board with MLB that 4,256 baseballs miraculously hit themselves from 1963-1986. G-G-G-G-G-GHOST! More after the jump.
They say that all publicity is good publicity. Pete Rose, as much as anyone, has experienced that this isn’t necessarily the case, and given that Deadspin is currently reporting (with very solid evidence) that some of his game-used bats were undoubtedly corked, he’s about to be in the public eye again.