- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
So here we have young fake LeBron at age 11, doing LeBron things: predicting victories, storming off the court and whining until he plays with all the best players. The video in itself is a bit sophomoric, but still probably worth watching if only for the cameo of the never aging “good job, good effort” kid.