- Shame Of Miami: Police Called As Heat Fans Who Left Early Pound On Doors To Be Let Back In
- With Gronkowski Under The Knife, Let's Talk 2013 Tight End Options
- LeBron Even Flops At The Grocery Store
- Chris Kluwe Watched That Mermaid Documentary On Discovery Channel And Twitter Hilarity Ensued
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
Seth Davis, college hoops writer for Sports Illustrated and CBS Sports, should really be more careful with his tweets. Recently tweeting about UFC, Davis voiced his, well, displeasure. Not with the violence or the fighting or the shortened lifespans or any other normal complaint of a typical detractor, but the homoeroticism. He’s a parent, guys.
Brandon Spikes Made An Ill-Advised Joke About Homophobia, Because The Only Kinds Of Homophobia Jokes Are Ill-Advised Ones
Most comments concerning homophobia usually end is controversy, and a recent Brandon Spikes tweet was no different. The Patriots linebacker took to Twitter on Wednesday to offer up a simple analogy/joke concerning homophobia, and the subsequent reaction was less than positive.