- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Evander Holyfield Made An Ass Of Himself On ‘Celebrity Big Brother UK’ With Some Terribly Dumb Comments On Homosexuality
Seth Davis, college hoops writer for Sports Illustrated and CBS Sports, should really be more careful with his tweets. Recently tweeting about UFC, Davis voiced his, well, displeasure. Not with the violence or the fighting or the shortened lifespans or any other normal complaint of a typical detractor, but the homoeroticism. He’s a parent, guys.
Brandon Spikes Made An Ill-Advised Joke About Homophobia, Because The Only Kinds Of Homophobia Jokes Are Ill-Advised Ones
Most comments concerning homophobia usually end is controversy, and a recent Brandon Spikes tweet was no different. The Patriots linebacker took to Twitter on Wednesday to offer up a simple analogy/joke concerning homophobia, and the subsequent reaction was less than positive.