- Rams Distinguish Themselves With Teammate-On-Teammate Violence
- This Just In: Andy Dalton and Victor Cruz Are Tied In Touchdown Receptions
- Is MSU's Connor Cook College Football's Most Underrated Quarterback?
- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Fun fact: France is 1-8 in its past nine World Cup group stage games, and will be playing without Franck Ribery against Honduras’ 4-4-2 … or will it be a 4-4-1-1? The answer is shrouded in mystery.
It’s been a while since Spain has lost a major soccer tournament, winning the last two Euros and the 2010 World Cup. Even though more famous names such as Xavi Hernandez, Andres Iniesta and Gerard Pique did not make the trip, the team was still expected to compete for a gold medal. During today’s match against Honduras, which was expected to result in an easy Spanish victory, that plan went haywire.
This Honduran soccer player and his air gun up the ante on making reporters feel unwelcome on the pitch.