- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Reportedly Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Fun fact: France is 1-8 in its past nine World Cup group stage games, and will be playing without Franck Ribery against Honduras’ 4-4-2 … or will it be a 4-4-1-1? The answer is shrouded in mystery.
It’s been a while since Spain has lost a major soccer tournament, winning the last two Euros and the 2010 World Cup. Even though more famous names such as Xavi Hernandez, Andres Iniesta and Gerard Pique did not make the trip, the team was still expected to compete for a gold medal. During today’s match against Honduras, which was expected to result in an easy Spanish victory, that plan went haywire.
This Honduran soccer player and his air gun up the ante on making reporters feel unwelcome on the pitch.