- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Fun fact: France is 1-8 in its past nine World Cup group stage games, and will be playing without Franck Ribery against Honduras’ 4-4-2 … or will it be a 4-4-1-1? The answer is shrouded in mystery.
It’s been a while since Spain has lost a major soccer tournament, winning the last two Euros and the 2010 World Cup. Even though more famous names such as Xavi Hernandez, Andres Iniesta and Gerard Pique did not make the trip, the team was still expected to compete for a gold medal. During today’s match against Honduras, which was expected to result in an easy Spanish victory, that plan went haywire.
This Honduran soccer player and his air gun up the ante on making reporters feel unwelcome on the pitch.