- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Fun fact: France is 1-8 in its past nine World Cup group stage games, and will be playing without Franck Ribery against Honduras’ 4-4-2 … or will it be a 4-4-1-1? The answer is shrouded in mystery.
It’s been a while since Spain has lost a major soccer tournament, winning the last two Euros and the 2010 World Cup. Even though more famous names such as Xavi Hernandez, Andres Iniesta and Gerard Pique did not make the trip, the team was still expected to compete for a gold medal. During today’s match against Honduras, which was expected to result in an easy Spanish victory, that plan went haywire.
This Honduran soccer player and his air gun up the ante on making reporters feel unwelcome on the pitch.