- The 6 Most Disappointingly Slow Fantasy Baseball Starts
- These Are The Top 5 Worst Plays Of The NBA Season, According To Shaq
- Now There's Video Of Paulina Gretzky's Controversial Golf Digest Cover Shoot
- COLLEGE BASEBALL MADNESS: How To Steal Home For A Walk-Off Win
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Preakness is over, a horse named Oxbow won, and this guy celebrated the only way he knew how. Smoking horses, Pimlico infield Porta-John jumping fail, and a random gorilla, following the jump.
10 Things You Need To Know If You Want To Sound Like You Know What The Hell Is Going On At The Kentucky Derby
One Saturday every year I wake up, hungover, and am expected to go somewhere and watch horses, gamble, and day drink. Then there’s the Kentucky Derby. In case you aren’t particularly knowledgable about the whole shindig — or are terrified at the thought of horses, like me — it won’t hurt to brush up on some relevant information about the Derby, Kentucky, and horse racing in general. Worst case scenario, you’ll sound like you know something, best case you win £1.45M on a £2 bet. Though I’m not sure what you’d do with all those weird L’s.
Today, the Calgary Stampeders play the Toronto Argonauts in the Grey Cup, the CFL championship game… and all anyone’s talking about is a horse. Why? Well, the Stampeders have a mascot named Marty. Marty is a horse – not a person dressed in a costume, but an actual real live horse. And yesterday, Marty had a tradition to uphold.