- A Spurs Win Isn't Complete Until A Fan Celebration Utterly Confuses Us
- Meet LeBron James' 'Flopping Coach,' Frank Calhoun
- Bob Costas Needs To Get Laid
- The Truth About That Whole Robert Kraft, Vladimir Putin, Stolen Super Bowl Ring Thing
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
Hot Dog Eating Contest
Joey Chestnut ate 62 hot dogs in 10 minutes today. Takeru Kobayashi, competing seven miles away on the roof of a Manhattan bar, might have eaten 69.
Takeru Kobayashi will be competing in the 2011 Nathan’s hot dog eating contest, albeit seven miles away from Coney Island on the roof of a Manhattan bar.