- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Contrary to what ESPN may have you believe, there are actually multiple free agents in the National Basketball Association this summer who are not named LeBron James. Take a moment to let that sink in. Once you have, continue on for some updates on what else is going on in the crazy world of NBA free agency.
Luke 6:29 – If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them
— Jeremy Lin (@JLin7) July 2, 2014
When Photoshopping a free agent goes wrong.
Workplace harassment in the NBA locker room? A gay food service worker says members of the Houston Rockets called him a “faggot”, and other things, in their locker room.
When you get your ass beaten by a team that is demonstrably better than you in every way, the best course of action is to move on and try to get better for next time. Here’s another way to deal with it: Show a complete lack of sportsmanship and try to halfheartedly fight the other guys.
A starting lineup with Patrick Beverley, James Harden, Chandler Parsons, Carmelo Anthony and Dwight Howard sounds terrifying. How likely is it?