- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
He got game.
The Texans Are Officially The Worst Team In The NFL, And It Looks Like Coach Gary Kubiak Will Resign Today [UPDATE: Actually, He Got Fired]
Gary Kubiak is scheduled to meet with the media at noon (ET) today, about 13 hours after his team became the worst in the NFL. This won’t end well.
Earlier in the season, we tried to get a bead on which team would be the NFL’s worst. It was really tough. Back then, the Steelers looked nearly as bad as the Jaguars. Our sample sizes were small. We were mostly going on gut feelings and the eye test.
Now we know which teams really are bad. It’s one thing to lose games. It’s another thing to lose nine of them. In a row.
Three Texans Rookies Were Cut For Reportedly Smoking Weed In Their Hotel Room, Because That’s Just Unacceptable
Houston has a 2-5 record, which means the Texans Cheerleaders are needed now more than ever. And how do you keep spirits up with your Texas fan base? Tight jeans and guns, of course.