- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
As anyone might expect from a Monday Night Football matchup from two extremely mediocre NFL teams, the national spotlight has brought us some great entertainment in the form of football that in no way resembles the game that the Denver Broncos played last night.
Every time that it looks like Andre Johnson is getting too old and beat up to make miraculously athletic touchdown catches, he makes a miraculously athletic touchdown catch to prove the haters wrong.
He got game.