- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Watt is a natural on the football field, but no so much in the kitchen. Still, can’t knock a guy for contributing for a good cause.
As anyone might expect from a Monday Night Football matchup from two extremely mediocre NFL teams, the national spotlight has brought us some great entertainment in the form of football that in no way resembles the game that the Denver Broncos played last night.
Every time that it looks like Andre Johnson is getting too old and beat up to make miraculously athletic touchdown catches, he makes a miraculously athletic touchdown catch to prove the haters wrong.
He got game.