- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
This Little Pee Wee Football Player Who Got Steamrolled By A Giant Pee Wee Football Player Deserves Your Pity
Ouch. North Carolina cornerback Charles Brown absolutely leveled Miami wide receiver Travis Benjamin today at Kenan Memorial Stadium. Luckily, Benjamin got up and appeared to be okay but… holey moley did he get de-cleated.
The NHL opened its 2011-12 season this week vowing to penalize players for big violent hits, especially those to the head. It’s awfully close, but Dion Phaneuf’s complete open ice layout of Stephane Da Costa doesn’t appear to fall into that category. It sure as hell provided for an entertaining few seconds during the Toronto Maple Leafs 6-5 victory over the Ottawa Senators, though. Video of Da Costa getting throttled after the jump.
At a recent Red Sox game at Fenway Park, one fan decided it would be a good idea to run on the field. He was quickly proven incorrect in this assessment.