- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
This Little Pee Wee Football Player Who Got Steamrolled By A Giant Pee Wee Football Player Deserves Your Pity
Ouch. North Carolina cornerback Charles Brown absolutely leveled Miami wide receiver Travis Benjamin today at Kenan Memorial Stadium. Luckily, Benjamin got up and appeared to be okay but… holey moley did he get de-cleated.
The NHL opened its 2011-12 season this week vowing to penalize players for big violent hits, especially those to the head. It’s awfully close, but Dion Phaneuf’s complete open ice layout of Stephane Da Costa doesn’t appear to fall into that category. It sure as hell provided for an entertaining few seconds during the Toronto Maple Leafs 6-5 victory over the Ottawa Senators, though. Video of Da Costa getting throttled after the jump.
At a recent Red Sox game at Fenway Park, one fan decided it would be a good idea to run on the field. He was quickly proven incorrect in this assessment.