- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This Little Pee Wee Football Player Who Got Steamrolled By A Giant Pee Wee Football Player Deserves Your Pity
Ouch. North Carolina cornerback Charles Brown absolutely leveled Miami wide receiver Travis Benjamin today at Kenan Memorial Stadium. Luckily, Benjamin got up and appeared to be okay but… holey moley did he get de-cleated.
The NHL opened its 2011-12 season this week vowing to penalize players for big violent hits, especially those to the head. It’s awfully close, but Dion Phaneuf’s complete open ice layout of Stephane Da Costa doesn’t appear to fall into that category. It sure as hell provided for an entertaining few seconds during the Toronto Maple Leafs 6-5 victory over the Ottawa Senators, though. Video of Da Costa getting throttled after the jump.
At a recent Red Sox game at Fenway Park, one fan decided it would be a good idea to run on the field. He was quickly proven incorrect in this assessment.