- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano gets no respect. As a kid, his bath toys were a toaster and radio. He comes from a real tough neighborhood: one day he put his hand in some wet cement, and felt another hand. Hunter Pence also gets no respect. Cardano calls him the Rodney Dangerfield of baseball, because he’s often overlooked by fantasy owners despite very strong numbers.
Those San Francisco Giants are just so damn zany. Lest you forgot, the reigning World Series champs are full of eccentric characters, like the freaky franchise Tim Lincecum and the Reverend Hunter Pence. Here they are, doing their best impressions of each other.
Things didn’t look good for the San Francisco Giants last night, being down 0-2 and playing on the road and all. But then Hunter Pence gave the type of speech that makes you want to run through a brick wall, and suddenly, they’ve got a puncher’s chance in their NLDS series with the Reds. The speech, after the jump.