- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Over the weekend, Mets fans started a movement. That movement has moved west.
RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano gets no respect. As a kid, his bath toys were a toaster and radio. He comes from a real tough neighborhood: one day he put his hand in some wet cement, and felt another hand. Hunter Pence also gets no respect. Cardano calls him the Rodney Dangerfield of baseball, because he’s often overlooked by fantasy owners despite very strong numbers.
Those San Francisco Giants are just so damn zany. Lest you forgot, the reigning World Series champs are full of eccentric characters, like the freaky franchise Tim Lincecum and the Reverend Hunter Pence. Here they are, doing their best impressions of each other.
Things didn’t look good for the San Francisco Giants last night, being down 0-2 and playing on the road and all. But then Hunter Pence gave the type of speech that makes you want to run through a brick wall, and suddenly, they’ve got a puncher’s chance in their NLDS series with the Reds. The speech, after the jump.