- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
RotoExperts’ Mike Cardano gets no respect. As a kid, his bath toys were a toaster and radio. He comes from a real tough neighborhood: one day he put his hand in some wet cement, and felt another hand. Hunter Pence also gets no respect. Cardano calls him the Rodney Dangerfield of baseball, because he’s often overlooked by fantasy owners despite very strong numbers.
Those San Francisco Giants are just so damn zany. Lest you forgot, the reigning World Series champs are full of eccentric characters, like the freaky franchise Tim Lincecum and the Reverend Hunter Pence. Here they are, doing their best impressions of each other.
Things didn’t look good for the San Francisco Giants last night, being down 0-2 and playing on the road and all. But then Hunter Pence gave the type of speech that makes you want to run through a brick wall, and suddenly, they’ve got a puncher’s chance in their NLDS series with the Reds. The speech, after the jump.