- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
High School Quarterback Has TD Run Called Back Because Being Awesome Is Apparently An Unsportsmanlike Conduct Penalty
Unsportsmanlike conduct penalties are usually reserved for actions outside of the spirit of the game – excessive violence, taunting, making contact with a quarterback in any way whatsoever and so on. California high school football operates under a different directive, however, one that punishes the most sportsmanlike plays with a swift hammer of justice.
A hurdler decided to forego hurdling in a recent Chinese track and field event, opting instead to run through the wooden obstacles like some sort of crazed Kool-Aid Guy.