- Gregg Popovich Is A Genius, But He Really Blew It Last Night
- Shame Of Miami: Police Called As Heat Fans Who Left Early Pound On Doors To Be Let Back In
- A Dead Body Lying A Few Feet Away Is No Reason To Interupt A Good Game Of Beach Paddleball
- Black And Yellow, Black And Yellow... Suit Made Out Of Bruins Rally Towels?
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
High School Quarterback Has TD Run Called Back Because Being Awesome Is Apparently An Unsportsmanlike Conduct Penalty
Unsportsmanlike conduct penalties are usually reserved for actions outside of the spirit of the game – excessive violence, taunting, making contact with a quarterback in any way whatsoever and so on. California high school football operates under a different directive, however, one that punishes the most sportsmanlike plays with a swift hammer of justice.
A hurdler decided to forego hurdling in a recent Chinese track and field event, opting instead to run through the wooden obstacles like some sort of crazed Kool-Aid Guy.