- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Surprise, guy! Ain’t nothing like a smelling salt punch right to the brain. Clearly, Ilya Kovalchuk was doing his part last night, and can’t be blamed for the Devils’ Game 1 loss. [Reddit]
This season isn’t going the New Jersey Devils’ way…and last night’s shootout loss marked perhaps its lowest point yet, thanks to a critical gaffe by Ilya Kovalchuk.
When the NHL rejected Ilya Kovalchuk’s new Devils contract, some couldn’t believe the NHL actually took a stand. But yesterday an arbitrator held up that stand, and Kovalchuck is officially back up for grabs.
If Ilya Kovalchuk’s 17-year, $102 million contract with the New Jersey Devils rubs you the wrong way, take heart in this: the NHL is rejecting the deal. So…there’s that.