- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Those San Francisco Giants are just so damn zany. Lest you forgot, the reigning World Series champs are full of eccentric characters, like the freaky franchise Tim Lincecum and the Reverend Hunter Pence. Here they are, doing their best impressions of each other.
Derek Holland Is At It Again With His Harry Caray Impression, And He’s Bringing Ryan Dempster Along With Him
Rangers starting pitchers Derek Holland and Ryan Dempster, however, moonlight pretty well as SNL-cast-member wannabees. Here’s a Fan Cave exclusive of Holland and Dempster doing their best
Will Ferrel Harry Caray — color commenting on themselves. Watch it after the jump.