- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Any time something like this happens in professional sports, there’s sure to be a large reaction on the Twitterverse from fans and athletes alike. Here’s a look at some notable Twitter reactions to the injury.
In an offseason full of intriguing moves, the Pacers decision to let Lance Stephenson get away is one of the stranger decisions so far.
As such, it appears that the NBA will continue to be the most boring league in professional sports for yet another year. We’ve all seen this movie already. Is anyone else getting bored?
Has LeBron ever blown in someone’s ear before? Yes, his wife. For sexy reasons, though. BURNED. Yo, Lance, you hear this guy? He’s comparing you to his wife.
— Yahoo Sports (@YahooSports) May 18, 2014
The refs did not care for this.
Paul George led the Pacers in nearly every meaningful category last night: minutes (46), points (39), rebounds (12), three pointers (7), steals (tied with 2), free throws made and attempted (8-10). Video of his incredible performance after the jump.
How many steps onto the court does it take to get to the center of an NBA Commissioner’s shitlist? One thing’s for sure — we’ll find out what Adam Silver thinks about Paul George’s relatively benign mishap very soon.