- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
We’ve been giving the Pacers a lot of shit lately. We’re not the only ones. But we’re not Pacers fans. Pacers fans are supposed to stick by their team. Instead, they’re selling their tickets for less than $10 apiece.
After getting thrashed in Game 1 on their home court by the lowly Hawks (no offense, Hawks, but you wouldn’t even be in the playoffs if Atlanta was in Nevada), the Pacers are finally ready for the playoffs, according to “All-Star” center Roy Hibbert.
Today, Charles Barkley went off on the Pacers. Is the FCC okay with “pussies”? The word, I mean.
November: “If we’re going to have playoff success, having home-court advantage would give us an edge.” April: “We feel good if we have the No. 2 seed, and we still feel we can attain the goals we have.” Mmmk.
Why are the Heat “only” 48-22, with an in-conference record of 28-14? And should they be worried about playing on the road in a Game 7?
Holding a grudge from two years sounds like the perfect way to fuck up the potential gift landing in their laps.
The Pacers will be in GQ next month. Do they have enough swag to pull off this “sleepy hipster” look?
Danny Granger is reportedly “pissed” at the Pacers for moving him. They may end up ruing the day they shipped off their long-time former great for, you know, Evan Turner.