- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
In an offseason full of intriguing moves, the Pacers decision to let Lance Stephenson get away is one of the stranger decisions so far.
As such, it appears that the NBA will continue to be the most boring league in professional sports for yet another year. We’ve all seen this movie already. Is anyone else getting bored?
Has LeBron ever blown in someone’s ear before? Yes, his wife. For sexy reasons, though. BURNED. Yo, Lance, you hear this guy? He’s comparing you to his wife.
— Yahoo Sports (@YahooSports) May 18, 2014
The refs did not care for this.
Paul George led the Pacers in nearly every meaningful category last night: minutes (46), points (39), rebounds (12), three pointers (7), steals (tied with 2), free throws made and attempted (8-10). Video of his incredible performance after the jump.
How many steps onto the court does it take to get to the center of an NBA Commissioner’s shitlist? One thing’s for sure — we’ll find out what Adam Silver thinks about Paul George’s relatively benign mishap very soon.
We’ve been giving the Pacers a lot of shit lately. We’re not the only ones. But we’re not Pacers fans. Pacers fans are supposed to stick by their team. Instead, they’re selling their tickets for less than $10 apiece.