- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Two freshman on the No. 1 ranked Indiana basketball team – 6-8 forward Hanner Mosquera-Perea and 7-0 center Peter Jurkin – have been suspended for nine games each by the NCAA for receiving impermissible benefits. The weird reason why, after the jump.
New Indiana Hoosiers football coach Kevin Wilson spun a few reporters’ heads around and set Twitter afire when he quoted legendary Ohio State coach Woody Hayes as having said something-or-other about rollerblading. But what was the real quotation?