- A Spurs Win Isn't Complete Until A Fan Celebration Utterly Confuses Us
- Meet LeBron James' 'Flopping Coach,' Frank Calhoun
- Bob Costas Needs To Get Laid
- The Truth About That Whole Robert Kraft, Vladimir Putin, Stolen Super Bowl Ring Thing
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
Two freshman on the No. 1 ranked Indiana basketball team – 6-8 forward Hanner Mosquera-Perea and 7-0 center Peter Jurkin – have been suspended for nine games each by the NCAA for receiving impermissible benefits. The weird reason why, after the jump.
New Indiana Hoosiers football coach Kevin Wilson spun a few reporters’ heads around and set Twitter afire when he quoted legendary Ohio State coach Woody Hayes as having said something-or-other about rollerblading. But what was the real quotation?