- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford Opposes Washington NFL Nickname Change
- Goal Of The Year: Luis Suarez Puts Some English On It
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Two freshman on the No. 1 ranked Indiana basketball team – 6-8 forward Hanner Mosquera-Perea and 7-0 center Peter Jurkin – have been suspended for nine games each by the NCAA for receiving impermissible benefits. The weird reason why, after the jump.
New Indiana Hoosiers football coach Kevin Wilson spun a few reporters’ heads around and set Twitter afire when he quoted legendary Ohio State coach Woody Hayes as having said something-or-other about rollerblading. But what was the real quotation?