- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Two freshman on the No. 1 ranked Indiana basketball team – 6-8 forward Hanner Mosquera-Perea and 7-0 center Peter Jurkin – have been suspended for nine games each by the NCAA for receiving impermissible benefits. The weird reason why, after the jump.
New Indiana Hoosiers football coach Kevin Wilson spun a few reporters’ heads around and set Twitter afire when he quoted legendary Ohio State coach Woody Hayes as having said something-or-other about rollerblading. But what was the real quotation?