- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Why Yes, Dan Dakich Did Date The Mom Of The Woman Holding A “Dan Dakich Dated My Mom…Seriously” Sign
During last night’s Indiana-Ohio State broadcast in Bloomington, ESPN’s camera panned to a fan’s sign that had nothing to do with the game. No, this one was directed at ESPN color commentator Dan Dakich, or really anyone with a curious mind, and we assume it was purposed at getting the young lady (not the guy in front, as it would initially appear) on TV.
Didn’t watch sports on television last night? Or, really, you didn’t watch basketball? Tuesdays are a bad TV night, show-wise, so we don’t really get it. But everyone has their reasons, so here’s what went down while you were doing whatever it is that you do.
What Happened Last Night: Indiana Holds Off Michigan State, Joe Johnson Hits A Buzzer-Beating Game-Winner
The NBA came back after it’s brief All-Star hiatus, and the Big Ten featured a crucial conference matchup that came down to the wire. In case you were (foolishly) doing something else, here’s what you missed.