- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Ron Swanson: I normally don’t answer that question but since I respect your talent, I will tell you. I am fine.
The Colts didn’t regret the trade before last night’s game, where T-Rich had 22 yards on 8 carries. Guess how many yards Donald Brown had? Wait, no — guess how many yards Andrew Luck had?
Star Wars or Star Trek. Coke or Pepsi. Manning or Brady. You could argue each is better than the other. What you can’t argue, however, is that Brady’s Super Bowls are a reason to ditch Manning. Colts GM Jim Irsay just did.
The single best, most comprehensive fantasy football document in the history of the internet, after the jump. Learn.
John Boyett, a sixth-round pick for the Colts out of Oregon, was arrested early Monday morning for disorderly conduct, public intoxication and resisting law enforcement. The full list of things he did to piss off everybody and get arrested is staggering, and includes the famous refrain that athletes like to use: “You can’t arrest me, I play sports for a local sports team that you like!”
They weren’t going to show the footage until she mentioned it at the end of her interview with
Andrew Luck. But she did. Then Joe Buck was like, hey, gotta roll the tape now, babe. He did, however, mention that she was a former track star at Florida A&M, so I’m sure she’s not pissed. Joe Buck — you pat my back with one hand and punch me with the other. Slick, bro.