- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
By the time Week 2 rolls around, we’ll likely be looking at a major injury or two that either happened in the preseason or during Week 1’s games. This dirty dozen set of bench warmers are just a bad break away from becoming quality Fantasy producers.
Over the past couple weeks, I’ve ranked the 2014 NFL rookies for fantasy football purposes and it got me to thinking about how writers and fantasy experts are usually bigger fans of sophomores than they are rookies. So I ranked the top 15 fantasy sophomores, and that got me to thinking that the 2012 fantasy rookies might not have been as good as we initially thought.
Ron Swanson: I normally don’t answer that question but since I respect your talent, I will tell you. I am fine.
The Colts didn’t regret the trade before last night’s game, where T-Rich had 22 yards on 8 carries. Guess how many yards Donald Brown had? Wait, no — guess how many yards Andrew Luck had?
Star Wars or Star Trek. Coke or Pepsi. Manning or Brady. You could argue each is better than the other. What you can’t argue, however, is that Brady’s Super Bowls are a reason to ditch Manning. Colts GM Jim Irsay just did.