- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Every time that it looks like Andre Johnson is getting too old and beat up to make miraculously athletic touchdown catches, he makes a miraculously athletic touchdown catch to prove the haters wrong.
By the time Week 2 rolls around, we’ll likely be looking at a major injury or two that either happened in the preseason or during Week 1’s games. This dirty dozen set of bench warmers are just a bad break away from becoming quality Fantasy producers.
Over the past couple weeks, I’ve ranked the 2014 NFL rookies for fantasy football purposes and it got me to thinking about how writers and fantasy experts are usually bigger fans of sophomores than they are rookies. So I ranked the top 15 fantasy sophomores, and that got me to thinking that the 2012 fantasy rookies might not have been as good as we initially thought.
Ron Swanson: I normally don’t answer that question but since I respect your talent, I will tell you. I am fine.
The Colts didn’t regret the trade before last night’s game, where T-Rich had 22 yards on 8 carries. Guess how many yards Donald Brown had? Wait, no — guess how many yards Andrew Luck had?
Star Wars or Star Trek. Coke or Pepsi. Manning or Brady. You could argue each is better than the other. What you can’t argue, however, is that Brady’s Super Bowls are a reason to ditch Manning. Colts GM Jim Irsay just did.