- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
JR Hildebrand looked like he had the 2011 Indy 500 locked up in the final lap, but as you’ll see in the video below, he crashed, leaving the door open for Dan Wheldon to win on the race’s 100th anniversary.
Should things go really bad at today’s Indy 500, it looks like ABC’s Brent Musburger has an exit strategy: he’s going to run for it.
Race car fans and politicians want to force Donald Trump out of driving the pace car in the centennial Indy 500 later this month because of his support for the birther movement.
Dario Franchitti is definitely not just “Ashley Judd’s husband.” The driver won the Indianapolis 500 today, the second time he’s captured the title at one of the world’s most prestigious auto races.