- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
JR Hildebrand looked like he had the 2011 Indy 500 locked up in the final lap, but as you’ll see in the video below, he crashed, leaving the door open for Dan Wheldon to win on the race’s 100th anniversary.
Should things go really bad at today’s Indy 500, it looks like ABC’s Brent Musburger has an exit strategy: he’s going to run for it.
Race car fans and politicians want to force Donald Trump out of driving the pace car in the centennial Indy 500 later this month because of his support for the birther movement.
Dario Franchitti is definitely not just “Ashley Judd’s husband.” The driver won the Indianapolis 500 today, the second time he’s captured the title at one of the world’s most prestigious auto races.