- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The rookie ace of the Yankees, Masahiro Tanaka, was placed on the 15-day DL Wednesday due to inflammation in his throwing elbow. Here’s all you need to know about the injury, the DL stint, and the fantasy implications.
USA World Cup Injury Update: Jozy Altidore Still Uncertain For The Rest Of The Tourney, Clint Dempsey May Need A Mask
Take a deep breath. Jurgen Klinsmann is still awaiting the results of Jozy Altidore’s MRI, but hopes to have him back at some point in the World Cup. Clint Dempsey has a broken nose and may go with a mask against Portugal.
Watch, but be warned, this is not for the squeamish.
Just when it seemed that this A-Rod saga couldn’t turn into any more of a mess, it did. Here’s the latest edition of How Many Ways Can Alex Rodriguez Piss Off The Yankees?.
A-Rod Sent His Doctor On The Radio To Declare He’s Healthy And Thinks The Yankees Are Conspiring Against Him
Alex Rodriguez doesn’t trust the Yankees and thinks that they’re conspiring to keep him from playing so that they don’t have to pay him, so he got a second opinion and sent the doctor onto the radio to say that he’s perfectly healthy and ready to play. This is a mess.