- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Any time something like this happens in professional sports, there’s sure to be a large reaction on the Twitterverse from fans and athletes alike. Here’s a look at some notable Twitter reactions to the injury.
During the fourth quarter of tonight’s showcase game between the White and Blue USA Basketball teams, Paul George went up for a block on James Harden and, upon landing, broke his leg in a most horrifying and brutal fashion.
Derrick Rose Doing Basketball Things Is Exciting, And The Bulls’ Depth Gives Us More Hope Than Last Year
He’s back! … Again! But this time there’s an argument to be made that he’ll make it through the season thanks to some much-needed roster additions.
The rookie ace of the Yankees, Masahiro Tanaka, was placed on the 15-day DL Wednesday due to inflammation in his throwing elbow. Here’s all you need to know about the injury, the DL stint, and the fantasy implications.
USA World Cup Injury Update: Jozy Altidore Still Uncertain For The Rest Of The Tourney, Clint Dempsey May Need A Mask
Take a deep breath. Jurgen Klinsmann is still awaiting the results of Jozy Altidore’s MRI, but hopes to have him back at some point in the World Cup. Clint Dempsey has a broken nose and may go with a mask against Portugal.
Watch, but be warned, this is not for the squeamish.