- Gregg Popovich Is A Genius, But He Really Blew It Last Night
- Shame Of Miami: Police Called As Heat Fans Who Left Early Pound On Doors To Be Let Back In
- A Dead Body Lying A Few Feet Away Is No Reason To Interupt A Good Game Of Beach Paddleball
- Black And Yellow, Black And Yellow... Suit Made Out Of Bruins Rally Towels?
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
Iowa State Lost A Heartbreaker To Kansas Last Night. Some Fans Cried, Another Got In Bill Self’s Face. Here Are Their Stories.
Iowa State led Kansas by five with 32 seconds to go last night. They lost by 12 in overtime. Their fans really wanted the MASSIVE UPSET (at home, as one-point underdogs). Iowa State fans didn’t seem to enjoy the game. Here are their stories, in photo and video form.
Former Texas Longhorns coach and father of the wishbone offense, Darrell Royal, passed away Wednesday. To honor the UT legend, current Texas coach Mack Brown promised to run a play out of the wishbone today against Iowa State. Fittingly, the play worked to perfection, even if it wasn’t a typical wishbone play.