- Jozy Altidore Sets U.S. Record With Goal, Further Erases Memories Of Landon Donovan
- The Prancing Elites All-Male Dance Team Will One Day Rule The Sports World
- Shame Of Miami: Police Called As Heat Fans Who Left Early Pound On Doors To Be Let Back In
- Think Hitting One R.A. Dickey Knuckleball is Hard? Try Hitting Six At Once
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
Grantland Unveils Bracket For “Most Hated College Basketball Player Of The Last 30 Years,” Duke Gets Their Own Region
“Hate” is a strong word to use about anyone. And all these guys have probably contributed tens of millions of dollars to charity in their lives. What’s more, they are fathers and brothers and sons and mentors and DEAR GOD I HATED J.J. REDICK SO MUCH IT KEEPS ME UP AT NIGHT! He better win.
The Orlando Magic’s J.J. Redick was a player tailor-made to hate during his college days – he went to Duke and he was good. The hate’s dissipated during his pro career, but one moment last night shows Redick-induced schadenfreude isn’t dead.