- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- An 'Aaron Ramsey Curse'? When Arsenal Midfielder Scores, A Celebrity Dies
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 New Orleans Saints Season Preview
- 4 Rookie Quarterbacks Who Will Start And Have Fantasy Value This Season
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
One Of The Kids Who Was Guarding Jack Taylor During His 138-Point Game Has Been A Remarkably Good Sport About It On Facebook
I mean, if I had been torched for an NCAA record 138 points during a game, thus finding myself on the wrong side of history, I’d probably be a touch sensitive.
The internet has been abuzz over Jack Taylor this morning, the Division III basketball player for Grinnell College in Iowa that scored 138 points in a game against Faith Baptist Bible College last night. When the feat was brought to the attention of noted NBA scorer Kobe Bryant, he was similarly impressed. His reaction, after the jump.