- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
One Of The Kids Who Was Guarding Jack Taylor During His 138-Point Game Has Been A Remarkably Good Sport About It On Facebook
I mean, if I had been torched for an NCAA record 138 points during a game, thus finding myself on the wrong side of history, I’d probably be a touch sensitive.
The internet has been abuzz over Jack Taylor this morning, the Division III basketball player for Grinnell College in Iowa that scored 138 points in a game against Faith Baptist Bible College last night. When the feat was brought to the attention of noted NBA scorer Kobe Bryant, he was similarly impressed. His reaction, after the jump.