- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
One Of The Kids Who Was Guarding Jack Taylor During His 138-Point Game Has Been A Remarkably Good Sport About It On Facebook
I mean, if I had been torched for an NCAA record 138 points during a game, thus finding myself on the wrong side of history, I’d probably be a touch sensitive.
The internet has been abuzz over Jack Taylor this morning, the Division III basketball player for Grinnell College in Iowa that scored 138 points in a game against Faith Baptist Bible College last night. When the feat was brought to the attention of noted NBA scorer Kobe Bryant, he was similarly impressed. His reaction, after the jump.