- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
One Of The Kids Who Was Guarding Jack Taylor During His 138-Point Game Has Been A Remarkably Good Sport About It On Facebook
I mean, if I had been torched for an NCAA record 138 points during a game, thus finding myself on the wrong side of history, I’d probably be a touch sensitive.
The internet has been abuzz over Jack Taylor this morning, the Division III basketball player for Grinnell College in Iowa that scored 138 points in a game against Faith Baptist Bible College last night. When the feat was brought to the attention of noted NBA scorer Kobe Bryant, he was similarly impressed. His reaction, after the jump.