- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
It’s the only possible way this game could have ended.
Every summer, we read about the next breakout players on their way to Fantasy Football stardom. Their ADP kept on rising and we kept on drafting – even though, we absolutely knew better than to draft them where we took them.
Will Toby Gerhart’s ankle injury affect his production? Is Allen Hurns worth adding to Fantasy teams? Will Blake Bortles get a chance to play this season? Mark Long of the Associated Press discusses the Jacksonville Jaguars with Scott Engel and Adam Ronis.
You’ll often find that by going off of the strength of schedules for the first five weeks of the season, you can get a good jump on the rest of your league. By knowing which players are set up for slow starts, and which ones should have easy starts to the season, you’ll be ahead of the trade game also.
The Jaguars Debut Their New Stadium Upgrades Over The Weekend And It Quickly Turned Into A Frat Party
Important business people visiting Jacksonville can now watch the Jags lose from a swimming pool. What will they think of next?
Fresh off their win against the Texans, the Jags are actually the hottest team in the AFC, sporting the conference’s only three game winning streak. And — get this — they actually have a shot at making the playoffs.