- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The Jaguars Debut Their New Stadium Upgrades Over The Weekend And It Quickly Turned Into A Frat Party
Important business people visiting Jacksonville can now watch the Jags lose from a swimming pool. What will they think of next?
Fresh off their win against the Texans, the Jags are actually the hottest team in the AFC, sporting the conference’s only three game winning streak. And — get this — they actually have a shot at making the playoffs.
The Texans Are Officially The Worst Team In The NFL, And It Looks Like Coach Gary Kubiak Will Resign Today [UPDATE: Actually, He Got Fired]
Gary Kubiak is scheduled to meet with the media at noon (ET) today, about 13 hours after his team became the worst in the NFL. This won’t end well.
Earlier in the season, we tried to get a bead on which team would be the NFL’s worst. It was really tough. Back then, the Steelers looked nearly as bad as the Jaguars. Our sample sizes were small. We were mostly going on gut feelings and the eye test.
Now we know which teams really are bad. It’s one thing to lose games. It’s another thing to lose nine of them. In a row.