- NBA Power Rankings: The Final Regular Season Edition
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Damian Lillard Kicks Off Massive Adidas Deal By Insulting Sports Legends
- Minor League Baseball Team To Offer Frog Legs At Concession Stands This Season
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Fresh off their win against the Texans, the Jags are actually the hottest team in the AFC, sporting the conference’s only three game winning streak. And — get this — they actually have a shot at making the playoffs.
The Texans Are Officially The Worst Team In The NFL, And It Looks Like Coach Gary Kubiak Will Resign Today [UPDATE: Actually, He Got Fired]
Gary Kubiak is scheduled to meet with the media at noon (ET) today, about 13 hours after his team became the worst in the NFL. This won’t end well.
Earlier in the season, we tried to get a bead on which team would be the NFL’s worst. It was really tough. Back then, the Steelers looked nearly as bad as the Jaguars. Our sample sizes were small. We were mostly going on gut feelings and the eye test.
Now we know which teams really are bad. It’s one thing to lose games. It’s another thing to lose nine of them. In a row.
Despite the fact that it’s still way too early to make any definitive predictions (remember when the Cardinals started 4-0 last year?), we feel a lot more confident in this week’s selection of the worst teams in the league.