- Amazingly, Sadly, Fat Lineman Is Now Even Fatter
- Hey Kids! See How Many Mistakes You Can Spot In This Graphic
- Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia's
- Cincinnati's College Baseball Team Is Bad At Baseball, Legendary At Photobombs
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
On September 3rd, 2011, Jacob Rainey was a 17-year-old high school quarterback from Virginia with 4.6 40 speed and interest from college coaches. A week later, he’d be laid up in a hospital bed, his right leg amputated just above the knee. Read about his comeback, after the jump.