- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Jadeveon Clowney ran a crazy-fast 40-year-dash at the Combine. He did crazier stuff in high school. Let’s watch.
Clowney's agent has demanded the restaurant take down this sign in Rock Hill. pic.twitter.com/nNuM6lo9kO — Greg Suskin (@GSuskin) January 23, 2014 You’d think a man with “Clown” in his name would know how to take a joke.
Clowney's agent has demanded the restaurant take down this sign in Rock Hill. pic.twitter.com/nNuM6lo9kO
— Greg Suskin (@GSuskin) January 23, 2014
You’d think a man with “Clown” in his name would know how to take a joke.
If I were a lawyer, and I basically am one, this hit plus the above picture is basically* proof that Jadeveon Clowney is secretly a mass-murderer. (*Basically = not at all. He seems like a kind human being.)
They should make an “It gets better” PSA campaign for pool-poopers, because it’s a tough road to hoe once you get that reputation.
South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier says it about his star defensive end Jadeveon Clowney all the time: he’s a three-year player. Clowney’s played two of those years already, he’ll play one more, and then he’ll go to the NFL, where he will be the No. 1 pick of the 2014 draft barring injury. And plays like the one you’ll see after the jump are exactly why.