- Psychic Astros Fan Wedges Himself Into Grandstand To Avoid Foul Ball
- A Football Player Wards Off Gay Rumors By Saying He Fathered Kim Kardashian's Baby
- Yep, Alabama Is Getting A Waterfall In Its Football Locker Room
- Gerrit Cole's Time Is Now: Fantasy Baseball Prospect Pendulum
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
Jake Locker hit Nate Washington over the middle some 20 yards down the field when he got absolutely sandwich-crunched by two New England defenders. Washington fumbled the ball, and New England’s Patrick Chung returned the fumble into Tennessee territory. Except Locker was the one to make the tackle, and he injured his left shoulder on the play.
A mash-up of Jon Gruden’s QB Camp videos and the movie Little Giants surprisingly works.
Here’s some video footage of Washington quarterback Jake Locker talking to reporters after his team’s upset win over Nebraska – pay special attention to the end, when the guy shooting the video has a congratulatory message for him.