- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
When you’re down by one with 5.6 seconds left, of course you draw up the Jamal Crawford 28-footer off the dribble.
Jamal Crawford is known for having some of the nastiest handles in the NBA. The fact that he found another victim last night in Portland’s Wes Matthews is not newsworthy in and of itself. But I’ve never seen anyone in the NBA toyed with like this.
We’re bringing you the second of two dunks on the homepage because Blake Griffin alley-oops are just a smidge better.