- The 38 Sexiest Photos Of This Year's Pro Bowl Cheerleaders
- The USC Swim Team Sent Outsports A Very Interesting Christmas Card
- This Is What Happens In A World Where Miley Cyrus Almost Wins Time's 'Person Of The Year'
- Deadspin Knowingly Released Information That Got The Tony Dungy-USC Prankster Arrested
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Jamal Crawford is known for having some of the nastiest handles in the NBA. The fact that he found another victim last night in Portland’s Wes Matthews is not newsworthy in and of itself. But I’ve never seen anyone in the NBA toyed with like this.
We’re bringing you the second of two dunks on the homepage because Blake Griffin alley-oops are just a smidge better.