- Rams Distinguish Themselves With Teammate-On-Teammate Violence
- This Just In: Andy Dalton and Victor Cruz Are Tied In Touchdown Receptions
- Is MSU's Connor Cook College Football's Most Underrated Quarterback?
- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
When you’re down by one with 5.6 seconds left, of course you draw up the Jamal Crawford 28-footer off the dribble.
Jamal Crawford is known for having some of the nastiest handles in the NBA. The fact that he found another victim last night in Portland’s Wes Matthews is not newsworthy in and of itself. But I’ve never seen anyone in the NBA toyed with like this.
We’re bringing you the second of two dunks on the homepage because Blake Griffin alley-oops are just a smidge better.