- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
When you’re down by one with 5.6 seconds left, of course you draw up the Jamal Crawford 28-footer off the dribble.
Jamal Crawford is known for having some of the nastiest handles in the NBA. The fact that he found another victim last night in Portland’s Wes Matthews is not newsworthy in and of itself. But I’ve never seen anyone in the NBA toyed with like this.
We’re bringing you the second of two dunks on the homepage because Blake Griffin alley-oops are just a smidge better.