- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Truth hurt on this play, in which Jameer Nelson pretty much caused Paul Pierce to have an on-court convulsion. Luckily for the Celtics, Pierce hit a key 3-pointer in overtime to seal a 116-110 win. But still: ouch.
The Chicago Bulls barely managed to beat the Dwight-Howard-less Orlando Magic today, but the Magic’s Jameer Nelson had the play of the game…and possibly of the entire day of NBA action.
Many now consider Rajon Rondo to be the league’s top point guard, leaving casual fans to wonder when that transformation occurred, and how it happened so fast. Here, on the day Boston can clinch its Eastern Conference series, a look back at Rondo’s progression over the past two seasons.