- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The Truth hurt on this play, in which Jameer Nelson pretty much caused Paul Pierce to have an on-court convulsion. Luckily for the Celtics, Pierce hit a key 3-pointer in overtime to seal a 116-110 win. But still: ouch.
The Chicago Bulls barely managed to beat the Dwight-Howard-less Orlando Magic today, but the Magic’s Jameer Nelson had the play of the game…and possibly of the entire day of NBA action.
Many now consider Rajon Rondo to be the league’s top point guard, leaving casual fans to wonder when that transformation occurred, and how it happened so fast. Here, on the day Boston can clinch its Eastern Conference series, a look back at Rondo’s progression over the past two seasons.