- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Spring Training Talk: Jose Abreu Is Hot, Cole Hamels Is Not
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Truth hurt on this play, in which Jameer Nelson pretty much caused Paul Pierce to have an on-court convulsion. Luckily for the Celtics, Pierce hit a key 3-pointer in overtime to seal a 116-110 win. But still: ouch.
The Chicago Bulls barely managed to beat the Dwight-Howard-less Orlando Magic today, but the Magic’s Jameer Nelson had the play of the game…and possibly of the entire day of NBA action.
Many now consider Rajon Rondo to be the league’s top point guard, leaving casual fans to wonder when that transformation occurred, and how it happened so fast. Here, on the day Boston can clinch its Eastern Conference series, a look back at Rondo’s progression over the past two seasons.