- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Truth hurt on this play, in which Jameer Nelson pretty much caused Paul Pierce to have an on-court convulsion. Luckily for the Celtics, Pierce hit a key 3-pointer in overtime to seal a 116-110 win. But still: ouch.
The Chicago Bulls barely managed to beat the Dwight-Howard-less Orlando Magic today, but the Magic’s Jameer Nelson had the play of the game…and possibly of the entire day of NBA action.
Many now consider Rajon Rondo to be the league’s top point guard, leaving casual fans to wonder when that transformation occurred, and how it happened so fast. Here, on the day Boston can clinch its Eastern Conference series, a look back at Rondo’s progression over the past two seasons.