- Gregg Popovich Is A Genius, But He Really Blew It Last Night
- Shame Of Miami: Police Called As Heat Fans Who Left Early Pound On Doors To Be Let Back In
- A Dead Body Lying A Few Feet Away Is No Reason To Interupt A Good Game Of Beach Paddleball
- Black And Yellow, Black And Yellow... Suit Made Out Of Bruins Rally Towels?
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
Tonight is the NBA Draft, a process that drags on for hours but really is only important for about a minute of elapsed time. Everyone cares about the top 10 picks, and whatever players their favorite team selects… and that’s it. But we have one other reason to tune into ESPN tomorrow night: the hot draft room girlfriend.
Jan Vesely made waves when he kissed his girlfriend at the 2011 NBA Draft. Today, she and Vesely’s sister accompanied him to his introductory press conference.
Jan Vesely’s kiss with his girlfriend at last night’s NBA Draft brought immediate attention, as well as the question: who was his girlfriend, anyway?
If you didn’t know who Jan Vesely was before, you do now…and even though he just got taken sixth overall in the NBA Draft, it’s probably not because of his basketball prowess.