- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
So did A.I. find his doughnuts? And who was the urinating mystery woman Santonio Holmes spoke of? Read on to find out and be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Now, onto our morning words of wisdom.
There are many methods one can employ when trying to predict the outcome of a sports game: sabermetrics, computer-generated analytics, betting with Vegas. But sometimes running numbers is just downright unreliable. I have chosen to forego considering quantitative data altogether in favor of a more human interest approach, if you will. Details after the jump.