- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
So did A.I. find his doughnuts? And who was the urinating mystery woman Santonio Holmes spoke of? Read on to find out and be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Now, onto our morning words of wisdom.
There are many methods one can employ when trying to predict the outcome of a sports game: sabermetrics, computer-generated analytics, betting with Vegas. But sometimes running numbers is just downright unreliable. I have chosen to forego considering quantitative data altogether in favor of a more human interest approach, if you will. Details after the jump.