- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
So did A.I. find his doughnuts? And who was the urinating mystery woman Santonio Holmes spoke of? Read on to find out and be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Now, onto our morning words of wisdom.
There are many methods one can employ when trying to predict the outcome of a sports game: sabermetrics, computer-generated analytics, betting with Vegas. But sometimes running numbers is just downright unreliable. I have chosen to forego considering quantitative data altogether in favor of a more human interest approach, if you will. Details after the jump.