- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Do athletes enjoy unnecessarily jumping into the crowd and spilling someone’s $12 Heineken, or “accidentally” heaving a 3-quarter court prayer 20 rows deep? Ya know, just a sweet little f**k you to the overly critical ball breaking masses. If you make customers wait 45 minutes for accidentally calling the “Arby’s Ultimate Angus” a “roast beef sandwich”, we’ll assume catharsis exists in sports, too.
So did A.I. find his doughnuts? And who was the urinating mystery woman Santonio Holmes spoke of? Read on to find out and be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Now, onto our morning words of wisdom.