- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Do athletes enjoy unnecessarily jumping into the crowd and spilling someone’s $12 Heineken, or “accidentally” heaving a 3-quarter court prayer 20 rows deep? Ya know, just a sweet little f**k you to the overly critical ball breaking masses. If you make customers wait 45 minutes for accidentally calling the “Arby’s Ultimate Angus” a “roast beef sandwich”, we’ll assume catharsis exists in sports, too.
So did A.I. find his doughnuts? And who was the urinating mystery woman Santonio Holmes spoke of? Read on to find out and be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Now, onto our morning words of wisdom.