- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Do athletes enjoy unnecessarily jumping into the crowd and spilling someone’s $12 Heineken, or “accidentally” heaving a 3-quarter court prayer 20 rows deep? Ya know, just a sweet little f**k you to the overly critical ball breaking masses. If you make customers wait 45 minutes for accidentally calling the “Arby’s Ultimate Angus” a “roast beef sandwich”, we’ll assume catharsis exists in sports, too.
So did A.I. find his doughnuts? And who was the urinating mystery woman Santonio Holmes spoke of? Read on to find out and be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Now, onto our morning words of wisdom.