- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Do athletes enjoy unnecessarily jumping into the crowd and spilling someone’s $12 Heineken, or “accidentally” heaving a 3-quarter court prayer 20 rows deep? Ya know, just a sweet little f**k you to the overly critical ball breaking masses. If you make customers wait 45 minutes for accidentally calling the “Arby’s Ultimate Angus” a “roast beef sandwich”, we’ll assume catharsis exists in sports, too.
So did A.I. find his doughnuts? And who was the urinating mystery woman Santonio Holmes spoke of? Read on to find out and be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Now, onto our morning words of wisdom.