- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Do athletes enjoy unnecessarily jumping into the crowd and spilling someone’s $12 Heineken, or “accidentally” heaving a 3-quarter court prayer 20 rows deep? Ya know, just a sweet little f**k you to the overly critical ball breaking masses. If you make customers wait 45 minutes for accidentally calling the “Arby’s Ultimate Angus” a “roast beef sandwich”, we’ll assume catharsis exists in sports, too.
So did A.I. find his doughnuts? And who was the urinating mystery woman Santonio Holmes spoke of? Read on to find out and be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Now, onto our morning words of wisdom.